To find out about some of the many exciting opportunities at Ireland Blyth Limited, make a selection from the choices below and apply on-line.
Send us your resume
If you don't see exactly what you're looking for, please feel free to send us your resume because that's the way to make things happen!
With six activity sectors nationwide and four corporate units, Ireland Blyth Limited has lots of room for world class talent. Go ahead, push your limits, take chances...make things happen!!
Closing date: 2014-08-29
- Managing, maintaining and enhancing the company`s website on all social medias;
- Writing, editing, correcting of spelling and grammar of publications;
- Writing clear, persuasive and creative articles both in French and English;
- Assisting communication and production agencies with the creation, conception, and presentation of social media strategies and integrated marketing campaigns;
- Planning, strategizing and executing of communication activities to establish and maintain brand presence in the market;
- Responding in a timely manner to email and phone requests to provide information and resolve any concerns or issues;
- Handling crisis communication as and when required;
- Media tracking and tabulation; being up to date with marketing trends, innovations, communication techniques and any media regulations;
- Providing advice and communication support to the top management in respect of the corporate communication of the Company;
- Working closely with other departments to ensure that all social media activity is complementary and in line with the organization objectives.
Qualifications & Experience
- A Diploma/Bachelor`s Degree in Marketing, Mass Communications or equivalent;
- Minimum of 3 years of related professional experience developing and implementing branding campaigns via web and social media.
- Passion for information; proactive as well as reactive in the follow up of projects;
- A creative thinker who continuously crafts innovative ideas to reach target audiences;
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms and an understanding of how to apply them in a manner that is fitting the company brand and business goals;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong command of English & French, both spoken & written; the ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
Candidates should send their application letter mentioning the reference number of the advert, detailed CV and copies of reference letters to:Apply Now