To find out about some of the many exciting opportunities at Ireland Blyth Limited, make a selection from the choices below and apply on-line.
Send us your resume
If you don't see exactly what you're looking for, please feel free to send us your resume because that's the way to make things happen!
With six activity sectors nationwide and four corporate units, Ireland Blyth Limited has lots of room for world class talent. Go ahead, push your limits, take chances...make things happen!!
The Logistics, Aviation & Shipping Sector (LAS) is made up of some 35 companies
Closing date: 2013-05-30
- Maintain commercial relationship with suppliers/business partners and customers.
- Provide customer service in line with existing reservations, ticketing, operational and financial standards and procedures.
- Visit customers and Travel Agents
- Prepare market intelligence reports.
- Process hotel bookings and ground handling services.
- Ability to develop and promote packages to customers.
- Ensure that the social network of the company is updated on a regular basis.
Qualifications & Experience
- HSC and IATA Foundation level or airline equivalent.
- At least two years experience in the airline or travel industry.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Must be prepared to work outside office hours.
- Computer literate with good CRS skills.
- Outgoing personality with strong communication, selling and negotiating skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver results.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Driving license would be an advantage
Candidates should send their application letter, detailed CV and copies of reference letters to: The Human Resource Manager – Ireland Blyth Limited, Logistics Aviation & Shipping Sector, IBL Industrial Zone 1 Riche Terre OR through our website: http://www.iblgroup.com/ OR through e-mail address: email@example.comApply Now